Thursday, November 25, 2010

BongBastic Deuterium pills first approach


The new BongBastic Deuterium pills are released soon and it was possible to get a unit before the final release of BongBastic Deuterium, Tritium and Protium. The package contained 4 little pills, but as I already know it from other BongBastic products, these little pills do their job. The new products will be later also available as incense blends, I can’t wait for them to come out. But as soon as I get any news or release dates, I will tell you about it. So for now I got an average tolerance to cannabis and cannabinoids, so I made the decision to take a whole pill at once. The packaging of BongBastic Deuterium says it is Dreamy, which could be getting interesting.


The last meal was taken the evening before, so I thought my stomach is empty enough for a test with BongBastic Deuterium. I taken a pill with plenty of water and went back in front of the computer display. I was playing some video games and surfed around the internet, when the BongBastic Deuterium pill begun to hook me around 45 minutes I’ve taken it. I felt it in the head, things seemed to be lighter, giggling was easier, my muscles relaxed a bit, but I got stimulated at the same time as well. I continued surfing around the web and waited for the effects to intensify. I really recommend to buy BongBastic Deuterium to every pott head or friend of cannabinoids and incense blends.


Interestingly it took more than 30 minutes after I felt the first effect, before the BongBastic Deuterium reached peak. I can’t tell it clearly. On the one side I was very stoned in the head, but my body felt energetic and I felt ready to do things. But more some fun things, like playing video games, reading books and so on. I clearly wouldn’t recommend the BongBastic Deuterium for work. Every stupid thing I’ve seen on TV or the web made me giggle. I would estimate the peak kept for around 120 to 150 minutes, the coming down was pleasant and took another 2 hours. I went to bed than, still felt some after glow from the BongBastic Deuterium pill. But even through the slight stimulation I slipped into sleep easily.


After 8 hours of good sleep, I felt normal again, maybe a bit more hungry than average. All in all there was nothing I would worry about, when smoking cannabis or eating space cakes, the after glow is way stronger. I also had that with some incense blends like Spice Diamond, when I had been affected another 24 to 48 hours, depending on how long and how strong the consumption was. Another positive thing I experienced with BongBastic Deuterium is that it nearly enhances no appetite, therefore massive eating waves won’t happen.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't noticed this before I on organic incenses this information on how it was and what it is very useful aspect. Thanks for this information legalherbalonline. This is very useful information.

    ReplyDelete